Once again, I wanted to share some of the latest official statistics that have been released recently (published on the 25th November 2021) that illustrate the continuing progress of the COVID-19 vaccination programme here in Northamptonshire.
- 1,218,324 total doses given
- 549,851 first doses given
- 502,689 second doses given
- 165,784 third primary and booster doses given
Vaccinations by priority age group (Northamptonshire)
(Blue colour indicates first doses only and purple indicates first and second doses, while green represents third primary and booster doses)
* 100% signifies that the number who have received their first dose exceeds the latest official estimate of the population from the Office for National Statistics for this group (ONS mid-2019 population estimates).