Once again, I wanted to share some of the latest official statistics that have been released recently (published on the 16th December 2021) that illustrate the continuing progress of the COVID-19 vaccination programme here in Northamptonshire.
- 1,330,031 total doses given (+44,927)
- 555,170 first doses given (+1,609)
- 510,616 second doses given (+2,711)
- 264,245 third doses and boosters given (+40,607)
Vaccinations by priority age group (Northamptonshire)
(Blue colour indicates first doses only and purple indicates first and second doses, while green represents third primary and booster doses).
* 100% signifies that the number who have received their first dose exceeds the latest official estimate of the population from the Office for National Statistics for this group (ONS mid-2019 population estimates).